£1000 Mix Rules
SPECIFIC RULES COMPETITION RULES
1. Eligibility – This competition is open to all UK Residents.
2. Competition Period – The competition will run from 6th May 2017 to 31st May 2017 (Inclusive).
3. Entry - To enter the competition, listeners should call the dedicated studio telephone number, when they hear the three competition songs played, in sequence, back to back, in the order announced online and on-air.
The three songs, and order of winning playout are as follows:
- Michael Jackson – Billie Jean
- Pink – Just Like A Pill
- Justin Timberlake – Can’t Stop The Feeling.
NB: Each of these songs may be played out separately during the competition period, however, unless all three are broadcast, in the order described above, entry to the competition will not be permitted.
We reserve the right to play these songs between show junctions, which includes news, commercial breaks and presenter links.
4. The Prize – There is one x £1,000 prize per participating radio station.
The prize will be awarded to the caller who is randomly selected following the broadcast of all three of the competition songs.
The prize will be deposited into the winners UK registered bank account within 28 days of competition end date
5. Winner Selection – Lines will open immediately following the broadcast of all three competition songs and the winner will be selected at random from all calls into the studio.