It's back to school week for a lot of kids across West Yorkshire.
If you went to school in the 80's and 90's you might remember some of these from YOUR school bag!
1) YIKES Pencils! The designs were so cool!
2) The first ever "emojis". Writing actual words with one of these bad boys was practically impossible!
3) Pencil erasers that were bigger than your own head.
4) These always smelt foisty after a while but you loved yours...
5) You ere TOO cool if you had a pencil case like this...
Does anyone else remember these? I can’t even remember if I actually got one in the end, but can remember my younger self wanting one so badly. Well it seems they are now ‘back’, Well some kind of inferior version is. In Smiggle, but with less buttons and compartments, and hidden bits. And now Dora wants one.... #threekidsdeep #thepencilcaseofdreams #stationarygoals #retropencilcase
6) A pack of gel pens was the fanciest thing you owned.
7) And do you remember these little guys?
8) And you used to keep the Kickers flower on your keyring....
9) You had Masters Of The Universe...EVERYTHING
10) Being picked to push the telly was THE greatest honour!