Mariah Carey today announced the return of the hugely successful All I Want For Christmas Is You Tour to Europe this December.
After dazzling audiences last year, All I Want For Christmas Is You Tour received standout and rave reviews from critics and fans alike following it's inaugural performance on the continent. "Splashiness, sentimentality, sparkle with all the trimmings" says The Guardian, whilst The Daily Telegraph boasts "a brilliantly camp, irrestistible delight". Billed as "A festive extravaganza" by The Independent, "It's all we want for Christmas" says the Evening Standard, All I Want For Christmas Is You Tour is set to be the calender highlight this yuletide.
Tickets for the Mariah Carey All I Want For Christmas Is You Tour go on sale Friday 8 June at www.livenation.co.uk
Mariah Carey is the best-selling female artist of all time with more than 200 million albums sold to date and eighteen U.S. Billboard Hot 100 #1 singles, more than any solo artist in history. The superstar is synonymous with Christmas thanks to #1 timeless classic, "All I Want For Christmas Is You." The evergreen holiday smash hit, which she wrote and produced early in her career is the annual bestselling holiday single, hitting #1 on Billboard's Holiday Digital Songs, Holiday Hot 100 and Holiday Streaming Songs charts.
Mariah's holiday opus, "Merry Christmas" is the perennial bestselling global holiday album, having sold over 14 million copies worldwide to date.
Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You
- 1 December Norway, Stavanger Sormarka Arena
- 3 December Sweden, Gothenburg Scandinavium
- 4 December Denmark, Copenhagen Royal Arena
- 5 December Germany, Berlin o2 Arena
- 7 December France, Paris Accor Arena
- 9 December U.K., Nottingham Motorpoint Arena
- 10 December U.K., Leeds First Direct Arena
- 11 December U.K., London The O2
- 13 December Holland, Amsterdam Ziggo Dome
- 14 December Belgium, Brussels Forest National