The star of Saturday night has been charged with drink-driving after a car crash on Sunday — as best pal Dec visited him.
The telly star had earlier been seen outside a London police station and was tonight pictured leaving his south west London home with luggage.
Scotland Yard this evening confirmed he will appear before Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court on April 4.
The troubled TV star emerged from his London home this morning, hours before The Sun revealed that Declan Donnelly will host next weekend's Saturday Night Takeaway alone.
Dec, 42, looked concerned as he visited his best pal at his home shortly after Ant's trip to the station, exiting the house wearing a pair of sunglasses.
Telly favourite Ant has spent two days in hiding following the car accident in Richmond, south west London on Sunday.
The 42-year-old hid his eyes behind a pair of Ray Bans as he walked out his front door.
He attended the police station in the capital, where he was seen shaking hands with people outside before walking into the building.
Tonight he was seen carrying bags into a car outside his home.
A statement from the Met Police said earlier: "A man has been interviewed in relation to a drink-driving offence.
"Police in Richmond were called to Lower Richmond Road, SW14 at 15:59hrs on Sunday, 18 March following reports of a road traffic collision involving three vehicles.
"Officers, London Ambulance Service and London Fire Brigade attended.
"A number of individuals were treated at the scene for minor injuries.
"A child passenger from one of the cars received medical attention as a precaution."
His appearance comes days after he failed a roadside breathalyser test at the scene after colliding with two other cars while driving on Sunday.
Ant was held in police custody for 10 hours before arriving home on Monday.
It has since been revealed he plans on returning to a rehab facility and has spent two days at home. He underwent treatment for prescription drug and alcohol addiction last summer.
As a result, his popular Saturday evening show Saturday Night Takeaway - which he hosts with presenting partner Declan Donnelly - will not broadcast this coming weekend.
However, Dec has since confirmed the two remaining episodes will go ahead without Ant.
In a statement, Dec explained: "Whilst I never thought I'd be in this position, after much discussion and careful consideration we've decided that the remaining two shows of this series of Saturday Night Takeaway will go ahead.
"We made a promise to take hundreds of deserving winners to Florida to watch the series finale, and we will honour that.
"Everyone at ITV and the Takeaway team feels we owe it to the audience to complete the series.
The Sun revealed that Ant was in lockdown yesterday as he begins his treatment - and would play no part in discussions about the future of his TV shows.
After Ant's arrest, The Sun revealed Ant's presenting partner Dec was left devastated by his friend's troubles.
He was "stressing out" as he faced the awful decision over whether to return to TV without his best mate.
Dec was seen leaving his best friend's house this afternoon, looking glum as he exited the front door wearing sunglasses.
A source said: “Ant is now out of things professionally, completely cut off from everything. He’s checked out.
"His mum Christine is still at the house as she lives there too and Dec is in touch by phone — but purely as his best friend. They aren’t talking about work.
“Ant is very ill and it would be unfair to involve him in very difficult discussions about the TV shows while so much else is going on.
“He may still be at home, but cutting himself off from everything is the first stage of his treatment before he decides exactly how to proceed with getting himself better.
"He needs time, he needs his best mate and he needs proper help.”