The troubled star, has been off for a year after a drink driving crash forced him to take time off to tackle his demons.
Richard Arnold revealed the news on Good Morning Britain and said: "I can officially announce that after a year off Ant will start filming on the new series of Britain's Got Talent .
"Can you believe its come around again? Oh how the time flies.
"They're reuniting on Friday for the auditions of course, getting underway in London on Friday before the rest of the BGT continue their search for talent next month."
As Ben Shephard said Ant is "looking very well" Susanna chimed: "And he'll still clean up next week at the National Television Awards.
Good Morning Britain has been nominated for an award in the Daytime category for the first time ever.
Last year, Ant and Dec won the best presenter award for the 17th year running and took home three National Television Awards.
This year, they have been nominated in the category AGAIN, going up against Graham Norton, Phillip Schofield, Holly Willoughby and Bradley Walsh.
Although they didn’t film every episode of their shows as a pair, they are eligible for their work on ITV’s Saturday Night Takeaway, Britain’s Got Talent and I’m A Celebrity . . . Get Me Out of Here!.
But they face stiff competition to make it to the shortlist, which will be revealed in January when the final round of voting begins.
The Geordie duo are up against 42 other famous faces, including Strictly Tess Daly, Love Island’s Caroline Flack, The Grand Tour’s Jeremy Clarkson and James Corden.
Speaking about the nomination, Dermot O'Leary moaned to Daily Star: "If they win it this year, we should just not do it anymore. If they win it, having not been on television, we may as well just chuck in the towel."
Ant will settle back into work this week, joining Dec Donnelly at Britain’s Got Talent production meetings.
It will be his first TV work since a car crash in March led him to check in to rehab for substance addiction.
Ant’s career has been on hold since the crash, which led to a 20-month driving ban and a £86,000 fine.
He pulled out of BGT’s live shows, I’m A Celebrity... and scrapped the 2019 series of Saturday Night Takeaway.