It happened on Friday night in Queensbury.
Firefighters say three children were taken to hospital following a house fire in the Queensbury area of Bradford on Friday night.
The blaze broke out on Hillcrest Drive just after 9.30pm.
One of the kids suffered smoke inhalation, the other two were taken for precautionary check ups.
The fire is believed to have been caused by a tea towel being left on top of an electric cooker hob.
Luckily, the house had a working smoke alarm, which was set off and alerted the occupants to the blaze.