Embsay & Bolton Abbey Steam Railway - National Festival Circus - 25th August at 1pm
- Browse Vouchers
You are purchasing: A family pass for return travel from either Bolton Abbey or Embsay Station on Embsay Railway as well as entry to the National Festival Circus on Sunday 25th August at 1pm.
PLEASE NOTE: VOUCHERS WILL BE E-MAILED TO YOUR GIVEN E-MAIL ADDRESS AND WILL NOT BE SENT OUT IN THE POST. PLEASE ENSURE YOU CHECK YOUR E-MAIL TO DOWNLOAD YOUR VOUCHER. YOUR VOUCHER WILL ONLY BE VALID FOR THE CIRCUS SHOW ON SUNDAY 25TH AUGUST AT 1PM.
ONLY A PRINTED COPY OF THIS VOUCHER WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE DOOR (FAILURE TO PRESENT THIS WILL RESULT IN NO ENTRY).
National Festival Circus
The National Festival Circus is a magical mix of laughter and excitement. Slapstick clowns, balancing equilibrilists, fast tempo juggling, baffling magic, high flying diabolos, mesmerising spinning hoops and bucketfuls of fabulous fun. The show is presented authentically under the Big Top bringing a colourful rainproof attraction to your fun day, carnival, school or special outdoor event.
With even more thrills, laughs & excitement we promise the most interactive circus experience on earth! Our international acts will thrill and amaze you together with our fabulously funny clowns. This is a show you will never forget!
The Embsay & Bolton Abbey Steam Railway is a preserved heritage railway which operates thanks to volunteers interested in preserving this piece of history, built by the Midland Railway Company. Take a ride behind one of our vintage steam locomotives for a special journey back in time. Breathe in the evocative smells of a real steam railway, while your eyes and ears thrill to the puffing and hissing of the steam engine. Settle back in beautifully restored carriages and enjoy a unique view of some of Yorkshire's finest countryside ...or hop off at Holywell Halt and just watch the trains go by!
Whilst here you can eat in our award-winning Bolton Abbey Station Tea Room - Which is open every day on which we run trains, also The Embsay & Bolton Abbey Steam Railway is Wheelchair friendly.
Train pick up and departure times can be found here: https://www.
Bolton Abbey Station
Voucher Terms and Conditions
Full voucher terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.pulse1.co.uk/vouchers-terms-and-conditions/ or http://www.pulse2.co.uk/vouchers-terms-and-conditions/
Terms & Conditions applicable to Embsay Railway
- Voucher entitles you a family pass for up to 4 people (2 adults and 2 children aged 3-15)
- This voucher permits entry to the National Festival Circus event on Sunday 25th August at 1pm only.
- Children Under 3 go free
- Steam Train return ticket included from either Bolton Abbey or Embsay Stations.
- Please present voucher on arrival to gain entry (Admittance will not be permitted without a printed voucher)
- Only ONE voucher per party can be used
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Please call the venue on 01756 710614 if you have any queries
- Vouchers are not refundable or transferable
- Damaged, photocopied or defaced vouchers are not acceptable
- No cash alternatives
- No change given